Famous Winnie the Pooh Quotes

Here are some Famous Winnie the Pooh Quotes. Enjoy it.

“If you live to be 100, I hope I live to be 100 minus 1 day, so I never have to live without you.”

Famous Winnie the Pooh Quotes Picture 1
Famous Winnie the Pooh Quotes
“If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together.. there is something you must always remember. you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. but the most important thing is, even if we're apart.. i'll always be with you.”

Famous Winnie the Pooh Quotes Picture 2

“If there ever comes a day when we can't be together keep me in your heart, I'll stay there forever”

Famous Winnie the Pooh Quotes Picture 3
Famous Winnie the Pooh Quotes

“It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?"”

Famous Winnie the Pooh Quotes Picture 4

“You can't stay in your corner of the Forest waiting for others to come to you. You have to go to them sometimes.”

Famous Winnie the Pooh Quotes Picture 5

I dislike this quote“Promise me you'll never forget me because if I thought you would I'd never leave.”

Famous Winnie the Pooh Quotes Picture 6
Famous Winnie the Pooh Quotes
“Piglet sidled up to Pooh from behind. "Pooh," he whispered.
"Yes, Piglet?"
"Nothing," said Piglet, taking Pooh's paw, "I just wanted to be sure of you."”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear Visitor,
Please feel free to give your comment. Which picture is the best?
Thanks for your comment.