Emma Watson is on the Fashion Fringe

Emma Watson is on the Fashion Fringe 1

Emma Watson is on the Fashion Fringe

Harry Potter starlet Emma Watson sits front row with fashion model pal Alexa Chung at the Fashion Fringe show at London fashion Week Spring/Summer 2009 on Thursday in London, England.

We have been used to see the young starlet as a Harry Potter character, and we never thought how a beautiful young lady she will become soon.

"I haven't worn his clothes before but I met him at a party and he showed me some of his dresses on other girls and I just knew I wanted to see more, I loved them."

On Tuesday, the 18-year-old British actress was seen attending The Giles Fashion Show at The Diary during London Fashion Week.

Emma Watson is on the Fashion Fringe 2

Emma Watson is on the Fashion Fringe

Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince is scheduled for release on July 17, 2009. It was originally set to be released on November 21st but was pushed back “to guarantee the (Warner Bros). studio a major summer blockbuster in 2009.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear Visitor,
Please feel free to give your comment. Which picture is the best?
Thanks for your comment.