Winnie the Pooh Love Poems

Short love poems, quotes, famous quotes, short lost love poems, short teen love poems, friendship poems. Huge archive of poetry about love and romance.

Poem of the day is "Winnie The Pooh"

Ocean
the total selflessness of your love
washes over me in an aqua blue tropical ocean
wrapping around me with warm and restive arms
gently smoothing the rough edges
with soothing fingers that caress my body into quiet repose

the sun of your smile kisses my skin
as it melts the icy depths of my heart
glistening and shimmering a diamond dance
upon your waters
lulling my soul into a deep peace

your voice, the gentle whispers of the wind
so velvety soft as it rustles my hair
gliding across my face, to come to rest in my ear
winnie the pooh pictures
Winnie the Pooh Pictures

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear Visitor,
Please feel free to give your comment. Which picture is the best?
Thanks for your comment.